These are the traits of a good leader:
- Honest - A leader has to be a good role model to others and gain trust from their teamates, in order of them to work with the leader again.
- Forward-Looking - A leader has to create visions (goals) for the team and progress brings people forward. A leader also must know where to go after that vision has been reached.
- Competent - People follow someone that is competent, who they know that that leader can do the required outcome.
- Inspiring - People need to be inspired. A leader has to be able to communicate with passion.
- Intelligent - A leader who keeps learning and learning and never stops learning.
How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations?
I think that a good leader calms down, thinks through all the possibilities and chooses his next move wisely. He will give his teammates positivity(in terms of this words, actions) and will be responsible to make sure they get through the crisis.