- to convince those under him/her to trust him/her
- to keep morale high and always look towards the bright side
- to let those under him/her trust him/her to be a leader
4: Are Inspirational
- to inspire loyalty in those under him/her
- to let everyone who listens to take everything he/she says as being completely accurate
Under a stressful situation, a leader will calmly sort out the priorities and solve them in order to solve the crisis.
If not possible, the leader should try to make the crisis as harmless as possible.