1. Honest. A leader should be honest to gain the trust of his/her members.
2. Enthusiastic. A leader should be enthusiastic so that his/her group members will get along with him/her well, instead of a boring leader, whom nobody wants.
3. Confident. A leader must be confident in speaking and choosing his decisions in order to get his followers convinced.
4. Orderly. A leader should also be orderly so that things are organized well and it is easy for the followers and himself to do things.
5. Calm. A leader also should remain calm in order to finish a certain job, instead of panicking uselessly.
6. Hardworking. A leader should also be hardworking in order for his team to finish a certain job. If the leader is not hardworking, the whole group will be in trouble.
How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations?
The leader recognizes the causes and symptoms of stress in individual team members, becomes aware of techniques for dealing with the different types of stress during a crisis, planning strategies for defusing stress after critical incidents in order to maintain a healthy and effective team.
I think that good leaders try to remain calm under stressful situations and try to think logically on how to solve it instead of panicking, which is entirely useless. They also try to calm their followers down, and make sure they do not panic.